View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 01:38 PM   #12
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i know his son died of cancer, which is why he should
know better than to make this promise. he promised that if he wins, we will cure cancer.

he knows how desperate people are in this situation, and he’s trying to exploit that to win an election.

i’m concerned about border security, and that's why i’m unhappy trump lied about building a wall. that’s not anywhere near the same thing, as telling desperate parents who have children battling cancer and fighting for their lives, that voting for him will cure their children. Not even close to the same.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Pile on about a bad choice of words.
Perhaps you could quantify how many desperate people's votes, not just parents who have children battling cancer and fighting for their lives, this will get Biden, since you claim that is his objective. Keep in mind that he knows exactly how they feel.
More than 1.75 million people will be diagnosed and 600 thousand people will die this year from cancer and because of research, cancer deaths have decreased by 2% a year over the past decade.
If we doubled the amount spent per year from less than 5 billion a year, would it make a difference?
Probably important and more likely to effect a lot more people than the possibility of being killed by an illegal immigrant, but you're willing to spend much more for that.
And likely tomorrow Trump will say he's the only one who can cure cancer, because nobody knows cancer like Trump.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin