View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 01:04 PM   #25
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
His views are not fringe. They reflect and inform the views of many on the "right.

Yea Ok lets see what the Facts show

So what other shows other than Fox has he been on? I forgot he's big on INFO wars a stellar provider of the Truth or conspiracy theorist Mark Levin

I clearly know to only to listen to a snake oil salesman once
no matter how many topics or information they attach themselves to
or what Facts the say the have .. they are still in the end just snake oil salesman
You have not given any relevant fact. Yes, he has appeared on regular TV other than the one you mentioned even though you implied or stated that no one would give him the time. And yes, they have been on Fox. So what? He may have been on other channels, I don't know. So what? If he had appearances on CNN, would that mean he is not a snake oil salesman? Fox, regardless of your opinion of it, is a major news channel. And they have gotten a whole lot more right than CNN, or NBC, or CBS, or ABC, in regards to the various investigations and impeachment of Trump.

Info Wars is not "regular TV" so I don't know why you added it as a rebuttal to Bongino appearing on "regular" TV. And though it has had some far out conspiracy theories, it has also had relevant commentary.

Mark Levin is not a conspiracy theorist. Above all, he is a constitutional lawyer and knows a hell-of-a lot more about it than you ever will, and way more than most of the talking heads on "regular" TV.

He and Bongino are not in the least "fringe." They are smack dab in the center of Conservative and Constitutionalist ideology. And they have called a lot of the outcomes of the above investigations and impeachment and have given the correct analyses of why.

What you refer to as "regular" television, as if it were somehow superior and filled with truth and wisdom, as well as the Progressive movement (ergo the Dem Party), have demonstrably shown themselves to be the real snake oil salesmen.

And you're a prime example of the mushy minds they produce.

If you opened up your unfree limited source mind to the huge range of information provided on the internet (while it lasts-before the left squeezes the life out of it), you might have a more balanced, real, inclusive, diverse, and accurate view of what, who, and why.

Last edited by detbuch; 02-14-2020 at 01:09 PM..