View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 03:36 PM   #34
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
His administration, despite your just saying it was completely incompetent, competently did a lot of things. It put together a good task force including much approved "experts" like Fauci. It worked well with the private sector to produce much needed supplies that the previous administration left unstocked. It cleared the way to create massive testing which the inherited CDC was incompetently handling. It instituted and cleared the regulatory path to a fast track to create vaccines. It did yeoman's work in stocking the states' supply of ventilators and masks and testing kits that the states had failed to keep an adequate supply of. For starters, and more.

And "shutting down" immigration seems to have been a preferred method by most of the other countries
Boy oh boy get a paper towel and wipe that red kool aid off your face before it stains your mother’s rug, are you really not watching what is happening, of course not it matters not to Trumpets. Nothing could be further from the reality facing this country, but I do realize your opinion is in lock step with Trump, much like his GOP cronies which I hope take the hit in November.

Last edited by Got Stripers; 08-01-2020 at 03:59 PM..