View Single Post
Old 12-30-2021, 06:33 AM   #39
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
So, let me get this straight: the people who refuse to get vaccinated, refuse to wear masks, refuse to allow mask mandates in schools, etc., are now blaming President Biden for the Covid surge and claim he has no plan to end it? Really?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
pretty sure there's lot's of masked, vaxed, pro-mandaters blaming biden too

6 Days Ago New York Shatters Covid Record
5 Days Ago New York Smashed It's Covid Record Again
2 Days Ago New York Breaks Covid Record Again
10 Hours Ago New York Obliterates Single -Day Covid Case Record

what comes after "obliterates"?

hey pete, I think your "highly vaccinated" state is obliterating records

my "highly vaccinated" state is as well

I know, I know...but Florida

we can certainly blame biden, he wanted the job and he promised to get covid under control..repeatedly......he's fu$%ing everything up pretty good

maybe he should send out a bunch of rapid tests that won't/don't work...that would be perfectly bidenesque

NYTimes Will Shortened Isolation Periods Spread the Virus?
Without rapid testing, some experts fear new U.S. guidelines may mean infected people leave isolation while still contagious

“To me, this feels honestly more about economics than about the science,” said Yonatan Grad, an associate professor of immunology and infectious diseases at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health

“I suspect what it will do is result in at least some people emerging from isolation more quickly, and so there’ll be more opportunities for transmission and that of course will accelerate the spread of Covid-19,” he added, noting that people were unlikely to adhere strictly to masking advice after leaving isolation.

Last edited by scottw; 12-30-2021 at 06:38 AM..