View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 07:10 AM   #17
Tagger
Hydro Orientated Lures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
When you are young and you drink too much or do too much of anything, you get a sense of your limits. And you learn how far to go before any sense of fun runs out and you're sick as a dog.

There's nobody around speed-balling or shooting heroin because you're with people who are at about the same level and had a more realistic sense of the drug culture - they could spot a real addict and were aware at an early age, that it wasn't an appealing life and had the sense to pull up short.

I don't know about you, but my friends had no desire for crack or heroin because the company they kept we're into more of a rite-of-passage with experimentation. But becoming a junkie? No thanks.

When you start older, you're starting with a much more dangerous, hard-core crowd, that are so dependent on drugs they've made it their life's ambition to worm their way into entourages, or any other scene where they could score drugs easily.

At the same time, people that started younger have mellowed to the point where getting wasted has lost its appeal. They grew up.
I can relate to that ,,, started real young ,, Sick and tired at 25 yrs old ..I have zero interest in getting loaded or high ,,

Belcher Goonfoock (retired)
(dob 4-21-07)
Tagger is offline   Reply With Quote