View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 05:05 PM   #87
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I just listened to the FBI briefing. The director said explicitly, that they found dozens of emails that were flagged as classified (or something like that) at the time she sent them to her personal server. Again, I'm not expert on these things, but doesn't that mean she lied? Hasn't her defense been all along, that she sent nothing that was classified at the time it was sent?
Not necessarily, you could easily pass along an email thread containing classified information without even knowing it.

I've read that one "should have known" incident was discussing a public NYT article about drone strikes simply because the drone program was classified. Big whoop...

I'm glad they did the detailed investigationand that they found no evidence of intentional wrongdoing or cover up...conspiracy theories be dammed. You should also put the FBI comments on context of the IG report calling out lax information handling at State well before Clinton.

Fundamentally there's not a lot of new info here aside from the fact that the issue isn't worthy of prosecution...