View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 01:08 PM   #51
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
No it’s the truth.

Let’s just say you want to hire me for a charter we’ve never met your black I am white

And I say due to my religious beliefs and reasonable accommodation find another charter when you show up at the dock

Or if I hire someone to cut my grass they arrive seeing I am Jew , and say I can’t cut your Jew grass because my faith says the Jewish people as a whole were responsible for the death of Jesus,

Mind you extreme examples , and why a baker and photographer don’t have the protection an employee has

Your baker and photographer were willing to conduct business and changed course when they knew their customers perceived orientation

So Hobby lobby a self admitted Christian Company. Should be allowed to post on their door

The types of people they choose to sell to.. based on their religion.

Slippery slope and a relatively new legal argument created by Christian conservatives over the past 20 years

How Conservatives Are Weaponizing “Religious Liberty” to Allow Institutions to Discriminate

Look it up

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
gibberish.

if muslim truck drivers cant be forced to violate religious beliefs, neither can christian bakers.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device