Thread: Nobody??????
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 07:00 AM   #12
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

I have several smahht and plugged in friends that rumint would likely come up in certain circles if special weapons. Nuttin.

A couple other videos of same incident show the massive explosion is a secondary from a weapons cache iniated by a much smaller explosion.

I think nothing to see here other than conventional stuff at work. Conventional munitions setting off conventional smuggling proxy war sheit by the sheites

Reading that article lists a few things
A. Its not a conventional 2k lb bomb. It’s much bigger. - yes the secondaries are much bigger, below vid shows initial exposion

B. Its either a very large MOAB bigger than 4,000 lbs. or; ???? Max weight for an F-15 / 16 is about 2,000 lb payload per bomb rack making the deployment of a MOAB impossible. Secondaries - see above

D. Delivery is most likely by an IDF F-16 with a Saudi paint job on the plane. They are not even hiding their use anymore, they just don’t publicly admit it and the IAEA does nothing or says nothing. That is the true war crime. There have been several instances recently with downed Saudi aircraft being misidentified as F16s. Also, U.A.E. is operating Block 60 F-16E/F

E. This is now the second known use of nukes in Yemen by Saudi Arabia - when was the first?

PS
B.Saudi has no F-16’s. The aircraft reported to be used to droop the bomb in Yemen were F-16’s. Photos and acoustic signature confirms that the jet engines noise is from a single engine jet fighter of the F-16 type. Many F16 and F15 models share the same engine and hence the noise. U.A.E. is also operating Block 60 F-16E/F so if you were to "hear" see F16s they are more likely UAE

Short version - I don't believe it

Last edited by JohnR; 06-01-2015 at 07:11 AM..

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: