View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 11:17 PM   #93
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Since you’re going to spin to fit your viewpoint as usual let’s call it the Americas

Pointing out that there was no USA in 1500 is fact not spin. And it is a relevant fact.

The European viewpoint has always been that the other races, religions, peoples were bad and needed to be conquered, our viewpoint and others perception is still that.

"The European viewpoint" seems to be a spin notion that ties all white people into a convenient group to pin your accusation on. I'm not aware of an actual "European viewpoint." Europeans have considered other Europeans to be bad, and conquered them, and probably killed more Europeans then they did non-Europeans. Europeans, as well, considered other European religions bad and needed to be eliminated or reformed.

And I don't think that "our" (Americans? White people? Christians?)viewpoint is that other races, religions, and peoples are bad and need to be conquered.

I can't speak for all the "others." Fundamentalist Muslims do have the viewpoint you speak of.

You have written here that Muslims are trying to conquer the world and we need to do it first. Or is my understanding of what you have posted incorrect
I have said that the fundamental Islam as portrayed in the Koran, the Hadith, and the Sunna believes that the world is to be made Islamic. I don't recall saying that we needed to do it first. I don't believe we should conquer the world.