View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 06:46 AM   #9
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Didn't the right have a melt down and constantly try to find things to complain about Obama? You yourself said you got so upset at what people said about Trump that you decided to start posting in this forum - yet you really have nothing to add other than childish insults about people's spelling.
He acts just like his childlike roll model, don’t expect anything more than the usual from him, no different than Trump. Someone hits a nerve, it’s insults and stupidity. I post usually on my iPad and without my cheeters on so I can watch some TV at the same time, so I don’t care if auto correct or a miss spelled word creep in. But this “reasonable adult” feels this is a reflection of intelligence and a license to send an insult my way. I have no college degree, had my own hvac sales rep business and retired at 62, so I’d suggest I’m smarter than the average bear.

Go ask any therapist what the constant insults and mean spirited bullying might be a symptom of, I’m pretty sure there might be more than little big man syndrome going on there.

I try to stay above his childish BS, but feel he really needs some help.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device