View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 11:45 AM   #23
Jim in CT

Pete, I read your post a couple more times. For the record, my 82 year-old mother never gave blow jobs at a truck stop as far as i know. She’s from European jewish stock ( maiden name Greenspun), her family had as much fun in the 1930s as you can imagine. determined that her children would have the exact opposite experience, she’s been with my dad for 58 years, she stayed home with me and my 4 brothers making sure we had the warmest, closest, most magical childhood any kids ever had. She spent every waking moment in the yard playing sports with us. She has survived growing up without either parent, breast cancer, and a stroke. She lives a mile away from me, and despite her age she literally never gets tired of playing with my 3 boys and making them feel as loved as she made us feel. Put it this way, I despise my home state about as much as possible, but living a mile from her makes it worth while.

She also taught me to think, and not to answer every single question by pasting 10,000 words written by someone else.

if you want to discuss her further, id suggest we do it in person. it will be extremely therapeutic for one of us.

that post revealed more about you than i could ever attempt to reveal by responding to you or engaging with you here.

You’re an intellectual midget, a pathetic internet tough guy.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device