View Single Post
Old 08-22-2021, 09:05 PM   #1
bloocrab
Callinectes sapidus

Political Signage BS

This really pisssed me off today
I have my own political views, but can discuss them in a non-hostile manner...
There's this house on a well traveled road in town with a very large banner, gotta be 2' x 8' attached to their wooden fence...
Sign reads... "F#*K BIDEN" ... but spelled out correctly..?????

Look I understand some are very passionate about their political views, beliefs, whatever, and you have that right to feel as you do, but does everyone's children need to see this profanity so out in the open. Sure, I see the decals on vehicles, but this sign is HUGE and screams read me...I'm guessing or hoping that they don't have young children at home, but dammit, have some courtesy for those who do.

Does that make them feel like some type of hero, tough-guy, .... there are plenty of different words you can use to get the same point across.... just pisses me off that I have to use a different road when I have young children in my vehicle because of idiots like this.... I know guys on here have had some heated debates in that forum, I just hope you all know that some of us agree with your thoughts, but appreciate some common decency for the sake of our children.

GROW THE HELL UP

...it finally happened, there are no more secret spots
bloocrab is offline   Reply With Quote