View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 10:56 AM   #69
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
As usual, awesome points. But I'd love to know what he means by "patterns of bias within the system that leads disproportionally to more killing of unarmed black men. " I asked him a few times to expand on that, and he didn't, which is likely more revealing than anything he coud have posted. His silence on the topic is deafening.

His silence merely adds to the mystique of nebulous patterns within unnamed systems. It is the "seemingly" plausible assertion that something actually exists, even if there is no rational concrete evidence for it. It is exactly the kind of rhetoric demagogues use to influence the masses to threaten the social order for a change, which upon examination, is more destructive to society than the supposed "problem" it purports to solve.

This is getting to the point where recently, riots are breaking out were there seems to be evidence in one case that the deceased pointed a gun at the cop, and most recently, a man was actually firing a gun into a crowd, was killed by a cop, and the crowd, instead of thaking the cop, turned on him because he was wite and the dead criminal was black. Pure genius on the part o fthe cowd that th ecop was trying to protect.
I know that those who consider themselves "liberal" (whatever they mean by that) poo-poo the notion that the "left" resorts to Alinsky's Rules for Radicals techniques . . . but if it walks like a duck, and looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then its a . . .