View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 02:13 PM   #13
Swimmer
Retired Surfer

Deval Patrick

Here is a guy who Coke hired because while he was with the Feds. he was investigating Cokes hiring practices in relation to the discriminatory hiring practices of that company and if a person of color was hired how they were treated while they were employed there. He was bought, traded, err I mean hired away from the Feds. to fix the problem at Coke. Then another company hired him to do the same thing. Then Ameri-Quest hired him to be thier token black man/racial quota fixer. You remember Ameri-Quest the company execs just had him intercede on the behalf in regard to predatory lending practices in Massachusetts. And do you know the color of most the people that he made the phone call against for Ameri-Quest. Patrick was a token black man in all of these companies and was richly rewarded. He made millions in stock options only to work at each place just a short time because all of the companies were under scutiny for biased activities with minority employees. And I'll bet they are still biased, just not under scutiny anymore.

To me it makes him more of a racist than an Ozarks hillbilly whose only cleans clothes he owns are the white sheets he wears at Saturday night crossburnings.

He has yet to stand up for law abiding citizens of Massachusetts, but he runs to a meeting of lawbreakers, illegal aliens, and embraces them. Its only a short time until he pardons Benjamin Laguer, the rapist.

Swimmer a.k.a. YO YO MA
Serial Mailbox Killer/Seal Fisherman