View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 05:28 PM   #25
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim where the outrage over the GOP refusing to raise the debt ceiling… Senate Republicans blocked a measure to avert a federal default and fund the government. All 50 GOP senators voted against the House-approved legislation that funds the government through December 3 and suspends the debt ceiling until the end of next year,

Our have fallen in step with mitchs lie it’s about blocking the 3.5 trillion … dem spending?

When it’s clear we need to raise the ceiling for what TRUMP spent to include his Tax cut .. and you have the nerve to call other partisans hacks …

So one again Republicans are willing to tank the government the markets and the world economy so they can have something to blame the on the dems in the mid terms because their bases priorities are owning the libs .. while they take the hit also their all sheep who think there Lions. Who party lies constantly and Their leader Trump is still lying about the election and the lengths they went to try to overturn it…. But But Biden said it cost Zero I guess hyperbole is dead unless it’s spoke by Republican like Mitch just recently earlier this month it was a necessary step because "America must never default.".
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
here you go - it’s obviously hypocritical for the gop to only care about debt when the president is a democrat. it’s pure partisan bullsh*t.

its also the same exact thing your side does whenever a republican is president.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device