View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 03:05 PM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
He is a thin skinned man.

Jim - I thought you didn't like when a President blamed the prior President?
Sorry, you are right, I don't like at all that Trump blamed Obama. It's crybaby-ism, pure and simple.

Trump is thin skinned. But he has a point when he says the media is out to get him. They're not even trying to be balanced. The guy is a jerk. He isn't the personification of evil.

I have read that 20,000+ people work for the company. That's a lot of people he was responsible for, and many of those people are certainly living nice lives thanks to that.

There are also stories of Trump being soft-hearted and very generous to those in need - one of my favorites, before he was in politics, he heard about a 3 or 4 year old boy who needed a cross-country medical flight, he sent his jet immediately. The boy was also Jewish. As is Trump's daughter and son-in-law. Doesn't stop every network except one, from claiming he is an anti-Semite.

So no, I don't like him blaming Obama. But I love it when he correctly calls out media hacks who deserve to be taken out to the woodshed in public.

Does anyone ever talk about his good points (except Sean Hannity, who never talks about the bad things)? All I see is the bad. And there is plenty of bad there, but how about judging him on the entirety of who he is, why ignore the good?