View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 10:42 AM   #23
Jim in CT

You're all completely missing the point of Lets Go Brandon. It's at least as much of an arrow aimed at the media, as it is at Biden. The media is constantly telling us to ignore what we plainly see and hear, and listen to their pro-liberal spin instead. The southern border is fine. Our cities are doing well. There's no inflation. The final Afghan withdrawal was a success. Parents in Loudon County have no reason to complain.

It's all of that, culminating with this Nascar reporter (intentionally or not), telling America that they weren't hearing what they were hearing. It's a way to joke about the absurdity of it all, and that "all" includes Foxnews by the way, but it also includes all the liberal outlets which far outnumber the conservative ones.

It's not just giving the finger to Biden, though that's part of it. It's a way to laugh about the indescribably stupid place where we find ourselves, where several left leaning folks here can never, ever, under any circumstances, admot a conservative has a good point. Not only can you never say the conservative is "right", I've never seen one of you admit that a conservative even made a good point. Not once, not ever.

We are in an ugly, absurd place, and I am obviously contributing to it too. or I wouldn't be wasting time here. But I have no problem admitting when one of you makes a good point. You guys can't do it, you aren't physically capable of it.

So let's go Brandon!