View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 11:56 PM   #51
bloocrab
Callinectes sapidus

...Plum, I can't say I agree with you on that one.

I won't use your "transplant" description because I can't say I consider a F-W-Fan a transplant.... but in using your example, personally,,,I'd rather sit next a TRUE Redskins fan while the Patriots played the Redskins than sit next to someone who I think jumps on the next best thing.

Picture this for a moment,,, ........for the next 5 seasons, the Washington Redskins turn their organization into a lethal football winning machine , then the Redskins end up facing the Patriots in the Superbowl.

Who is someone like BassDawg going to be routing for? (Sorry for using you as an example again Bdawg, but you make it so easy, plus I thought/hoped you could take it even though your last post reads like you're starting to take this $H!t seriously)

What would someone like Bdawg say then ?

"GO REDSKINS!!!, ...yeah I like(d) the Pats, but I was born and raised a Redskin Fan!! ..//rah/rah/rah.."

It's one thing becoming a "transplant" fan for reasons of relocation while the team is not dominating the league. But when it's too coincidental, and the reasons provided are like a sponge or cottage cheese///???///....it's more than "transplant" to me.

Yep, I'm still ........winter ain't over yet.

...it finally happened, there are no more secret spots
bloocrab is offline   Reply With Quote