View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 11:40 AM   #6
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
She said on the record, that Stone was covering for the president. As far as I know, the charges didn't mention that. so judges are prevented from giving their opinion on why the def. did something?

The jury forewoman calls herself "a lieutenant with the Resistance", I believe?

The judge also barred Stone from speaking about it. So all the people at CNN can say whatever they want about him, and he's not allowed to speak his mind or defend himself?Is this after the verdict or during the trial when he posted a picture of the judge with what looked like cross hairs?

Spence, we know the DOJ tipped off CNNReally - when did that come out? Read up on what the CNN people said about why they were at his house., and we all saw the way the DOJ went in to get this senior citizen, armed like Seal Team 6.

Stone broke the law, and absolutely deserves to be punished. But it appears there was a significant political element to some of this.

Worst case, Trump pardons him after the election. My bet, the conviction gets tossed. That jury forewoman had no business being anywhere near that trial, she posted on social media that Trump was in the Klan and that all of his supporters were racist.
so what was the lie?