View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 11:25 AM   #35
tysdad115

Everyone has to place blame on something..blame the gun,obama,cell phones etc..Now I'm only 43 and don't know much about anything, but when did these "mental health" issues become so prevalent in society? In the 60's when school halls and basements were used as shooting ranges were there mental health issues then? When a kid/adult used to act up how was it dealt with then? Was it an old fashioned ass kicking or a "suck it up " mentality?

Seems to me the last 15-20 years everything has become some kind of syndrome..parents are overmedicating kids because they "cant pay attention" , teachers are recommending kids for therapy because they are "disruptive", I call that being a kid. Today everybody wants instant gratification and to take the easy way out because they dont know any other way.
At what point to we look at what society has become? Sure anyone can play the race card because its an easy way out. Politicians suck? Who voted them in ? It can go on and on..blaming the gun in these situations is the equivalent of blaming Verizon for cell phone related deaths and Jack Daniels for every DUI related death. But it is the people that are the problem most of them should look in the mirror to see whose fault anything is.

Does your incessant whining make you feel better? How about you just shut the hell up and suck it up? It's a fishing forum , so please just stop.