View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 01:04 PM   #14
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
They both have a demonstrable track record of treating women like garbage

again another false equivalency

Hillary comments are specific to singular women and specific events and know for years since the 90's.. at the time society did not see them as the same comment is seen to day 2016 .. but if she said the same today It would cause a fire storm..

Donalds latest comment are not Specific to a single women as were his Mr universe comments , they are general statement about Women in 2005 ... the general public was not aware of this position in 2005 but they are now 2016 and they see it in the light that society see's it by todays standards of decency and many take issue .. to locker room talk like that from a 60 year old

The bigger question I have is why theses issues were never exposed in the Republican primaries
"Hillary comments are specific to singular women "

Women who are victims of sexual assault, at the hands of her husband. Why is it better to insult a specific women, than it is to say "I can grope whoever I want".

Trump made fat comments about a specific woman. Liberals attacked him for it, I dare you to find a liberal who said "well, as long as his comments were specific to a singular woman, that's OK."

"at the time society did not see them as the same comment is seen to day 2016 "

Assault victims? We didn't know that assault victims deserve compassion in 1999? I think you are stretching like a contortionist to defend her...