View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 04:45 PM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I'm not sure how beating a drum and singing a prayer is that provocative. I think the bigger risk was if the kids continued to get amped up and someone throws a water bottle or something at the Black Israelites and the place explodes. Watching the full video you can hear bystanders talking about a mob forming.

Well, he's an activist so I would assume he's into protesting.

I don't think most people delineate between a Vietnam Veteran and a Vietnam Combat Veteran. Technically speaking if you were active duty and discharged honorably you're a Vet if you were in country or not.
"I'm not sure how beating a drum and singing a prayer is that provocative"

When you do it three inches away from the face of a child who is standing there doing absolutely nothing, it's provocative, and a major d*ckhead move. Furthermore, Phillips said the kids were the ones harassing the Black Israelites (not possible for a sane person to reach that conclusion).

"Well, he's an activist so I would assume he's into protesting"

Especially against Catholics, as it turns out. Maybe he's an anti Catholic bigot? He has no quarrel with bullying children. If he says the kids were bothering the black group, he's either crazy or a liar. Those are the choices.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...a-national-sh/