View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 02:43 PM   #716
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I don't know what you're talking about with menstrual history, but most Americans want girls to compete physically with other girls. If that sounds kooky to you, look at the polling and tell me who is with the majority, and who's on the extreme...I doubt you'd fare well competing physically with men, especially if your inability to compete intellectually is any indication, but most normal people think it's sick to have men and women compete physically with each other. Sure it gives you a fighting chance for the first time, but it puts you out of touch with mainstream America. As usual.
Poor victim

Student athletes in Florida have to agree to have their period tracked in order to be eligible to play.

The state bans abortion after 15 weeks, no exceptions for rape or incest && parents of a minor have to be notified and give consent.

Ask your wife if as a teenager she would have felt comfortable reporting her periods to participate in school activities.
The you can consider what happens when some teenager misses her period for any reason and there’s more than pregnancy involved that can make that happen, never mind that not every woman matures at the same age.
Will the fascists lock her up?
But vaccines are overstepping peoples rights
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin