View Single Post
Old 07-27-2022, 06:35 AM   #182
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
being honest. do you think any of us believe, you’d ever. not vote for the democrat running for potus?

that pesky Gallup poll, every 4 years they ask americans if they’re better off after 4 years of the incumbent president, and more said yes after 4 years of trump than for any other president in the history of the poll.

Please tell us why you believe Trump holds the record in the poll?

He’s an unbelievable jerk. We’ve covered that. He also did really good things for america, including getting criminal justice reform, which liberals had wanted for a long time, and which obama chose not to do even though he had congress on his side for much of his presidency.

Trump is as bad as a pedophile? Well , Biden has a rape allegation against him. Remind me who you voted for? Sorry, if it’s ok for you to vote for corrupt degenerates, then it’s also ok for me.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
If Jan 6 wasn't your red line, you don't have one. Which means the many many utter horrors one could conjure from history are entirely on the table in a second term.

On a visit to Europe to mark the 100th anniversary of the end of the first world war, Donald Trump insisted to his then chief of staff, John Kelly: “Well, Hitler did a lot of good things.”

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin