View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 08:08 AM   #40
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

The other terrible issue, as mentioned by Jim, is we have to be watchful for people using the smear for political gain and creating false and misleading accusations to flip politically. Always has been an issue but now reinforced / accelerated by social media??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
My point is men in power, whether it's the sitting president of the USA or Hollywood biggest movie studio, or my X boss who was a big time pig; they all feel above the law or their own companies HR policies.
- People in power wielding their power over others - at times more sinister than others - but almost always at the significant expense of the other

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Can you grope body armor ? And can you say you were groped when you were never physically touched ? Or is that air groping ? You can say not funny jump to sexual assault i would say no

About Moore my only comment is 14yrs old
Huh - you are going awfully light on Franken.

Quote:
Were was this rational thought before the election ?
It was there in some not in others - both parties did a good job of putting the sludge of the septic forward

Quote:
most of theses women see their is safety in Numbers less stigma and easy to attack 1 women but when multiple women come out on 1 person with the same story thats a game changer

Franken accusers is 1 person she provided the Photo odd

You forcibly kissed me without my consent,(thats an issues)
grabbed my breasts while I was sleeping and had someone take a photo of you doing it,( never touched her breast or even the body armor see photo ) knowing I would see it later ( seem shes had the photo since 2006 ) , and be ashamed.(thats why he took it? to shame her ? by that photo? shes not ashamed of her other phots across the internet?

as this stands its a he said she said incident . and is not the same league as the people with multiple accusers . no matter how hard some try to lump them together
Huh - you are defending Franken??

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
If you can't understand the difference in behavior I'm not sure there's much to explain.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Yes, one is disqualifying and the other should have had jail time. Neither is acceptable.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: