View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 09:58 AM   #21
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I'm not aware of a single recent mass shooting incident where any motive was associated with the gun free zone as a softer target.

The whole gun free zone argument is a rhetorical device.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
you have to be kidding and don't care about being taken seriously or have a terrible memory. The recent movie theater killings, Nebe's link, the concert hall in Paris.

rhetorical device? and you should know about those as a true liberal that you are, and being very familiar with those.

the gun free zone topic of discussion comes up because people can't protect themselves in those places of vulnerability so are sitting ducks, easy targets to slaughter. How do you not get that?

I don't carry, but am considering it. I am not going to be a victim if I can help it, and the more threats there are, I and my family are better off if I am armed. I also have a S&W Sheild in 40 cal. but need to get the trigger done. It fits perfect in a custom holster made by my brother who recently started a business making and selling them.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote