View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 08:19 PM   #32
ProfessorM
Uncle Remus

Couple nights later the first pic is a mid 30 lb fish caught on a really cool plug. It is an over a foot long needle made by a gentleman from Conn. that I got in a trade. Gigantic is the only way to explain it. Was really fun using that plug and the fact it floats allowed me to fish it real slow with a lot of pauses like few nights before. Fight was great but the fish put the siwash thru my finger landing it, lucky I crush the barbs. The next fish was the best of the few nights. I wandered away from the few guys I was fishing with that night and again the med white danny just twitched on the surface and reeled extremely slow was the ticket again. The fight was one of the best I have had in years with tons of drag being taken on several great runs but being only sand in front of me there was no anxiety of losing the fish on rocks or structure. Very enjoyable. All the above fish were revived and swam away. I do sell fish but it was quite rewarding letting these fish go.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	June 2014 1.JPG
Views:	399
Size:	115.9 KB
ID:	59430   Click image for larger version

Name:	June 2014.JPG
Views:	402
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	59431   Click image for larger version

Name:	SN Bass 4.jpg
Views:	441
Size:	189.5 KB
ID:	59432  

"A beach is a place where a man can feel he's the only soul in the world that's real"
ProfessorM is offline   Reply With Quote