View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 07:50 AM   #1
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Lucky for her I'm not agressive

I've been divorced for 13 years. The year before that was finalized, my two oldest boys moved out and we sold the house, I moved into an inlaw apartment I found in Duxbury and the X took the youngest to live (ha) with her in a condo in Rockland. Since then I've pushed as hard as I dared to get him motavated or to get her to actually parent without any success. He's 28, no license and only got a job stacking beer in a cooler two years ago. Regardless of how bad it is for his health, she still smokes in the small condo and feeds him crap loaded with sugar & salt.

Xmas comes I get a call from my oldest who is home spending his token holiday visit, so I get the youngest on the phone for a 2 minute merry Xmas and that's it. Yesterday I pop in unannounced because he hasn't returned a call or a text. I had sent him an email saying I heard of the wonderful job opportunity he had a month ago, since my oldest told me his friend offered my youngest an opportunity to apprentice and get his electrician's license, yet he didn't even remember reading it. He is content having his mom drive him to work, pick him up and then close his bedroom door to boot up the computer and get his head set on.

I walked out after five minutes of awkward conversation with the X sitting there giving me the evil eye and then he gives me a HD camera drone as a belated Xmas present. Anyone, my two other boys included, who knows me would not be giving me something I can play with for 15 minutes and it's over. Needless to say I don't want that reminder sitting on the rec table, so it's up for sale on the classified; great deal for someone.

You can divorce them, but you can't kill them

Last edited by Got Stripers; 03-08-2017 at 08:03 AM..
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote