View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 12:34 PM   #35
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
So how long do we have to do this -1 day, 2 days, 3 days? And then when we are done, how long until something else gets you angry and you start the same thing again?
"are no policies that Sharpton wants that gets proposed other than things a compassionate country should have"

You seem to be forgetting that in the past, a handful of innocent people have been murdered at Sharpton rallies, after he hets the crowd good and riled up. Then there's the whole Tawana Brawley thing.

For you to say with a straight face that Sharpton's platform is based on "compassion", is probably the most demonstrably false thing you will ever post.

I suppose it was compassionate when Sharpton referred to New York City as "hymie-town".

You are proving my exact point, Paul...I call out the scumbags on my side, you are bending over backwards to ignore all the damage Sharpton does, and act as if all that matters are the few good things he supports.

Paul, one is judged on the totality of everything they do...not just the good stuff.

Donald Trump gives a ton of money to charity, and he is know to give big money, at the spur of the moment, to people having tough times. His family just recently raised tens of millions of dollars for, I think, St Judes Children's hospital. He is to be commended for that. But that doesn't mean I am wrong when I say that he is an obnoxious, egotistical pig.