View Single Post
Old 11-06-2022, 09:25 AM   #1002
wdmso

US midterms: The conspiracy theorists running to control 2024 vote

A coalition of candidates who have falsely claimed the last US election was stolen is running for office - this time in a bid to control the 2024 vote in key swing states. The group's founders also have deep connections to another conspiracy theory, QAnon.
When Donald Trump called him up onto the stage at a rally in Nevada last month, Jim Marchant seized the opportunity to hammer home his campaign message.
"We have something in common," he told the raucous crowd, with the former president standing beside him. "President Trump and I both lost an election in 2020 because of a rigged election."
While both men continue to spread false theories about their past defeats - the Nevada businessman lost his race for Congress - Mr Marchant also made clear he's looking to the future.
"When my coalition of secretary of state candidates around the country get elected we're going to fix the whole country and President Trump is going to be president again in 2024," he declared.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63490938

Jim only you would suggest a serial killer and and a murdered who killed 1 person . Are the same
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device