View Single Post
Old 12-24-2017, 02:28 PM   #47
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I am a simple guy poor writer and worse speller but I work pay bills and have a house and live comfortably ..

its been said by many conservatives the Government should be run as a business or as we run our households.. ok hows is this tax plan doing that?

Sure i may get a tax break of 500 or 1000 bucks . i could also switch to geico stop going to D&D and save as much ..

Republicans know poor people and the middle class drive the economy 98% of any money they get is put back into the system.. where is the rich its reverse 2% goes back the other 98% gets invested or remains as wealth passed along

so in a nut shell the government gives big business more money and the government gives the middle class some money back to give it back to the companys who just got a huge tax break . but we should be thanking Trump for this bounty?

So the government just took a $5.5 trillion in revenue loss over a decade.

this is like one of us in our house losing our job.. the out come is clear things have to go ....or worse

a business with such a reduction in revenue would more likely close

What are they going to try to Take next? the next argument will be need to balance the budget
Money that is invested is also “put back into” the economy. Unless you burn your money or bury it, it goes back into he economy.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device