Thread: kavanaugh
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 08:55 AM   #96
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
Like TDF said
Blocking tactics of Garland were not even close to the last 2 weeks of character assasination I have witnessed by the Left and you are OK with that because Trump.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Tactics are just that. bullets or bombs one is not more honorable than the other

not sure how the right can even complain about character assassination it's been in their play book for decades and used committed daily by Trump from an article

Trump has insulted over the last few years. He has insulted former President Obama with his birtherism charge. He has insulted Gold Star families. He has insulted the late honorable U.S. Sen. John McCain. He has insulted Bill and Hillary Clinton. He has insulted his fellow party members who sought the GOP nomination for President — Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush. He has insulted Mexicans, Muslims and women. He even insults and attacks his own Attorney General, Jeff Sessions. He has insulted both GOP leaders, Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan, and Democratic members of Congress.

He even at one point insulted his Ambassador to the United Nations back when she stood up to remove Confederate statues, when he said, “The people of South Carolina are embarrassed by Nikki Haley.” He has attacked U.S. companies and corporation. He has insulted the leaders of our our allied countries. And, of course he has consistently attacked the “fake media.” none of based on truth if this isn't a form character assassination not sure what is

Again the right assumes those women are liars in a grand conspiracy

Do I think what happened in Highschool should have any bearing on his life's work.. no I do not

But please his party sowed the seeds and they served him up as a sacrificial lamb .. they though the Dem were going to lay down as always and they did not

and nationally 43 percent oppose, 38 percent support this was before all this drama .. hence the rush to push him thru before the midterms the GOP can't have both ways