Thread: Warp Speed
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 11:55 AM   #18
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Limiting (not banning) travel from China and doing nothing to prevent it coming in from Europe, not gearing up quick enough, the constant downplay and this latest contraction to medical experts, all have cost lives. You three stooges will defend him even if he shoots someone at his next rally, I get it drunk on the BS carry on. I only post now to jab you three on yet another example of Trump stupidity, no civil discourse, so this to me is just good fun. I think you three should go get some hydroxi and good doses, if the greatest president of our lifetime and if Dr. Trump is taking it, it’s the thing to do.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"Limiting (not banning) travel from China and doing nothing to prevent it coming in from Europe, not gearing up quick enough, the constant downplay and this latest contraction to medical experts, all have cost lives"

In hindsight, that's true. But at the time, when he restricted travel from China, democrats and the media were saying it was an overreaction, that the virus wasn't serious enough to justify that. They said he was fear-mongering. Now you're saying he didn't do enough. But you aren't criticizing the liberals who claimed that the little he did back then, was way too much. We should trust people who said the travel restrictions were an unnecessary overreaction?

At the time, Biden said that Trumps restrictions were xenophobic fear mongering. You are saying Trump should have done more (and I agree), Biden said he should have done less. So on what basis would any sane person believe we'd be better off today, if Biden was in charge?