View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 11:07 AM   #36
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Gothenburg French president Emmanuel Macron has praised the Swedish model as “a true source of inspiration”, US president Donald Trump has used it as an example of the dangers of immigration. So Trump told you about Gothenburg

Gothenburg enjoys low unemployment and a reputation as one of Europe’s best innovators. But foreigners are three times more likely to be jobless than locals (that never creates issues )

The number of fatal shootings in the police's southern district, which includes Malmö, increased to 14 from ten in 2017, while the number of fatal shootings in the police's western region, which includes Gothenburg, increased from five to ten.

wow what a crime spree
Thank you for putting your bias and ignorance on display once again. I have a friend who was an exchange student in HS that lives there. He is not a fan of his new neighbors. Most of the trouble has to do with rapes and beatings of women,stuff that you apparently feel is acceptable. I just happen to disagree. Simple math tells you that murders doubled,but that also seems acceptable to some,wow. Swedish tv reports that 58% of convicted rapes in the last 5 years were foreigners and Malmo has been labeled the rape capital of the world. But that is also acceptable to some. Good for you👍🏿
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Sea Dangles; 05-15-2019 at 11:14 AM..

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN