View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 02:45 PM   #40
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I guess BBC loves spreading misinformation

Reality Check verdict: Malmo, along with other urban centres in Sweden, has one of the highest levels of reported rapes in proportion to population in the EU, mainly due to the strictness of Swedish laws and how rape is recorded in the country.

The rate of reported rapes in Malmo has not dramatically risen in recent years and has in fact declined from its peak in 2010, before the recent large increases in refugees.

It is not possible to connect crimes to the ethnicity of the perpetrators as such data is not published.hen Sweden took in its highest number of asylum seekers in 2015, the number of reported rapes declined by 12%

So who committed the other 48%

total number of offenders over five years was 843. Of those, 197 were from the Middle East and North Africa, with 45 coming from Afghanistan

"We are very clear in the programme that it is a small percentage of the people coming from abroad who are convicted of rape," chief editor Ulf Johansson told the BBC.

Does an increase in numbers any place increase crime .. of course it does .. I just don't buy the lie that is all the new peoples fault. You commit a crime go to jail where your from is irrelevant. But that doesn't get votes .. blaming the outsider .. that's got a history of success
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
And you have the nerve to say I am cherry picking. When you remove your head from your rectum it may become clear. BBC...most convicted attackers are foreign born. Hmmm
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN