View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 02:24 PM   #132
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Usually, anti-Trumpers want him to somehow create policies that fight against disinformation from foreign countries that tries to create lack of trust in our government. China is trying to spread the idea that the virus started in the U.S. and that Trump is trying to blame China. If the White House is launching the communications plan you speak of, I would imagine the justification is to squelch the Chinese disinformation and pointing out that it was, indeed, originally a "Chinese" virus, not American, and the Chinese did, indeed, try to cover it up. And that cover up was critical in creating the pandemic. Had we and the world known immediately about the Wuhan crisis, much more could have been done to prevent a pandemic.

Trump administration acted much quicker than you imply. Of course, surprise surprise, not to your satisfaction.
Trump* didn’t cause this, he squandered our only advantage, time to prepare.

Odd that South Korea achieved such different results with first case on same day and a population density 13x USA.

USA 41656
SK 8961

Apparently they had secret information or perhaps they acted swiftly and logically.

Don’t worry there’s another Trump* rally this afternoon
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin