View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 10:09 AM   #35
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Accusations is all most have have provided against Hilliary for months

You're replying to my response to hq2 when he said:

"As far as Trump is concerned...in '62 my dad had the car packed to go to a fall out shelter during the Cuban missile crisis. 50% chance we had a nuclear war then. If it were Trump on the trigger, more like 90. Case closed."

When I replied that he had made an accusation but did not make a case, I was referring to his "case closed" comment. If you make an accusation, back it up with actual events not just merely hypothetical postulation.

"Accusations" (if you wish to categorize it that way) against Hillary were references to, and interpretations of, actual events. Cases were made on things that actually happened.

yet you are 1 of the few that have made the case For as to why Trump would be a better Choice (one issue) which is your choice.. I choose not to take a narrow view of the next 4 years

What you claim is my "one issue" is one more politically relevant issue than you have made the case for. But the Supreme Court issue is not the only issue that I have pleaded. I have asked over, and over, in different ways, what form of government do we want, and stated that this election has brought us to a critical point where will be deciding whether we wish to keep what's left of constitutionally limited government or go whole hog into unlimited government. The Supreme Court issue is a part of that, a critical part, but the contest is between Progressivism (unlimited government which grants rights and defines the character of a nation from top down authority) and constitutionalism (defined government limited against trespassing against the unalienable rights of people to define the character of a nation from bottom up authority of the people).

And that is not a "narrow view." That view is about as expansive as a view can get. So far, your view seems to be that Donald Trump is puke, and Hillary is less puke, if at all. That's the only issue that you have made a case for.

yet I clearly understand the Potus is not the issue its congress if either win its congress who will make the difference.. if they choose to do anything

He is unfit just by this statement alone

Donald Trump Says He'll Accept The Results Of The Election ... If He Wins
You've made an accusation. You have not made a case.