View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 11:47 AM   #184
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
Doctors and law enforcement are much more concerned about ARs than shotguns for mass shootings. You know guns, so you would be too if that were your concern. I defer to them over people with a infatuation for a weapon. AR is fun to shoot. Has no effect on my liberty if I can'r have one any more than not having a rocket launcher or tommy gun. A gun isn't liberty.
I never said it was not my concern

You and others are never going to understand and it's not my job to inform you, just like it was not my job, but the FBI's job to follow up on the multiple warnings by people about the unstable Cruz. But I am not going to be silent and be thought of as condoning it.

That's cute, a gun isn't liberty. no chit

We are privileged to live in the greatest nation ever and you can thank our founders for framing a constitution that allows us liberties for Capitalism to thrive. Without that you would not have the freedoms you take for granted every single day of your life. Those same liberties can take away liberty, none of us should let that happen.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.