View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 11:18 AM   #83
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
once again you cant see the forest through the Trees

and justify it with with more whataboutism .. While completely ignoring how Trump has set the table and he has given what they call His commander's intent

The White House has authorized active-duty military troops stationed along the southwest border to use lethal force

Trump himself also suggested that the US troops US-Mexico border could use deadly force and fire on someone in the migrant caravan if the person threw rocks or stones at them.

I have no issue using tear gas to disperse any Mob after a superbowl or on the border but I assure you obama never restricted border agent rules of engagement.. nor did he personally give them the green light like Trumps has .. but it seems those on the right have adopted the everyone's done it... argument ....
It cracks me up, that pointing out obvious hypocrisy, is a character flaw of mine ( whataboutism), rather than a character flaw of
the hypocrites.

WDMSO, does it bother you that the obama administration also did this? Yes or
no?

I’d just like a little consistency, that’s all. If that makes me guilty of whataboutism, i could care less.

Rocks were thrown, and as far as i know, no shots were fired despite Trumps order that they kill everybody.

I don’t have a huge issue with shooting people who throw rocks at people we send to dangerous places. there’s an easy way to avoid getting shot to death - don’t throw rocks. How hard is that?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device