View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 02:26 PM   #25
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
try quoting or posting the verbal of the whole exchange including question before answer

sound like you and every other trump hater interprets it as if he admits there was collusion. There is a big difference between what Paul said and what Rudy said.
He is only denying that Trump was not colluding, he is not answering for the others one way or the other, get it? it really is quite simple but I'm sure it is all over the biased media licking their chops telling it like they see it.
read it or listen to it again

The probe is supposed to investigate to see if a crime was committed like conspiring.

If he previously had denied others, and this was in front of Senate hearings or FBI, then lock him up with the other liars.
In the end it matters little what you and I think Bruce, when the facts are out and the Mueller probe is wrapped up, maybe we will all know. What worries me about that is that if Barr is approved his comments on editing the report to show what he feels congress and the public can see isn't making me feel the truth will finally be out there for all to see. I watched most of it since I was home sick with a wonderful winter cold and while he reassured everyone Mueller will be allowed to finish, the fact Mueller would not have control over the release was disturbing; especially in light of his memo.