View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 01:43 PM   #12
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
that whole warehouse was surplus, none of those supplies were needed by anyone, according to wayne.

he goes to that insane extreme, because admitting that PR screwed up, in his mind, is letting Trump off the hook for the suffering that took place there. And to the kool aid drinkers, trump can never, ever be let off the hook. Everything bad is 100% his fault. Always, no exceptions.

Wayne, put down the kool aid for two seconds and take a breath. You are better than this. You can say, “my God, the leaders in PR screwed up”, and that doesn’t mean you love trump. You can be honest about what happened, and still hate Trump.

Put it this way Wayne. To believe everything in that warehouse was surplus, is to believe that no one in PR needed water, food, diapers, baby formula, etc. Go ahead and tell us that you really believe that no one lacked these things.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
SO water in a warehouse from 2 years ago . Is a bigger issue Than Trump keeping 18 million dollars from the citizens of PR for 2years .. Trust me your kool aid is stronger then mine
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device