View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 11:03 AM   #127
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
"Those people said Almaguer was incorrect when he reported that the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) gave police no indication he was in danger when he answered the door. In fact, San Francisco police have said that Pelosi was struggling with the intruder, David DePape, when they first saw him."

Yeah, my fault for sticking my nose back in to the snark here. back to hiding.
this is a sincere question…if pelosi was struggling with intruder when police got there, how did the police get in? are they saying they let themselves in?

who are the “those people” who said Almaguer was wrong? and why are those people more credible?

look, the most likely scenario by far, is that it was an unknown crazy intruder. And my interest is really only that Pelosi recovers and the lunatic gets what’s coming to him.

But if the left is going to use it for political purposes ( which they obviously can’t do if it was a lovers quarrel gone wrong), THEN we all have the right to see the body cam footage, which would prove beyond doubt what it was.

Why not release the body cam footage? they do so all the time.

And i heard an audio of what was purported to be the police dispatcher relaying the call, where the dispatcher said the caller ( Pelosi) referred to the other person as “my friend dave”.

has that audio file been debunked? obviously some right wing jerk may have fabricated it. is that what happened?