Thread: Islam
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 06:08 AM   #33
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Sir i do not live in irrational fear as you do .... More Americans have been killed by other Americans in the last week.. then by the Musulims you fear so much since Trump was elected all this with out his Travel band .. unlike you I am willing to risk myself for tolerance. right now you dont sound much different then they do.. Waving the flag dosn't change the message you spew ... America is built on Tolerance and the risk will never be to great when America isolates its self in fear as you suggest we have lost and lost everything
When your position on an issue means you can't even begin to answer such a simple question, what does that say about the merits of your position? Nothing good, sir, nothing good. I do t 'live in fear'. But I do deal with reality, even when that reality doesn't fit conveniently into my belief system.

Wdmso, you keep pointing out that not every tragedy in the world is caused by terrorism. No one is saying otherwise. You are implying that because not every single crime in the world is related to terrorism, that means we don't need to be concerned with terrorism.

wdmso, why do we have drug laws? Someone got killed yesterday in a manner that had nothing to do with drugs. Drug laws don't solve all crime, so why bother?

'See how crazy that sounds? Does it sound familiar? It should, it's your logic
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 06-08-2017 at 06:17 AM..