Thread: Test Them Guys!
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 10:44 AM   #10
bspice13

Quote:
I see alot of newbie plug builders who are doing some beautiful visual work! Just really eye popping stuff and its impressive! I also see several of their threads where they indicate they have turned the plugs and put so much time into them to make them look great......but they have not tested them in the water yet? Then after all the effort.....the plugs do not swim as they had hoped? I find that a shame! I may be out of line here but I feel it needs saying......take the time to water test your plugs before you finish them so that you know when the fish arrive.....that your plugs which you have worked so hard on making look pretty will do what they were supposed to have been designed to do! The end game is to put your creation on the fish and if you can do that with a beautiful plug which at the same time performs as they should.....then you will have something that you can truly be proud of! Sure you can catch fish on any old stick of wood that just splashes around in the water.....but if you take the time to design and craft a plug to perform as you envision in your mind and it catches better than any old piece of wood, then you have achieved something special!
bspice13 is offline   Reply With Quote