View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 04:25 PM   #190
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Why do keep posting lies and revisionist history... on what biden did and why and who sanctioned it.( but a no appointed or elected lawyer doing Trumps bidding is ok with you. What an odd sense of right and wrong...is its all about reversing the election...or removing an unfit POTUS

So the attempt to impeach Clinton was which . Removing an unfit Potus or reversing an election

You speak about moving the goal post maybe you should ask trump supporters. To stop changing their stories [goalpost]
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
What lie, specifically, am I telling, with the examples I cite? Please be specific. It's very easy to do lobe baseless insults. How about backing it up?

"but a no appointed or elected lawyer doing Trumps bidding is ok with you"

Ummm, it's pretty common for the executive branch to make policy decisions that are carried out be people not elected. Rahm Emmanuel never carried out orders for Obama when he was chief of staff? What are you even saying? That presidents can only delegate work to people who are elected?

"So the attempt to impeach Clinton was which '

He lied under oath, there is no question, we have DNA evidence. The bar association, probably the sleaziest group of pep[le you can ever find, decided he was too dirty to be a member, and he was disbarred.