Thread: Just odd
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 09:19 AM   #21
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I've seen plenty of crude stuff over the years but I've never in my entire life have heard anyone brag of sexual assault.
"Sexual assault"? Wow, just wow. Hey, some feminists consider a man asking his wife for lovin' to be sexual assault. Of course, asking a subordinate for a blow job in the oval office would not be considered that. That would be more like appearing presidential. And protecting that oh so important appearance justifies shielding someone from various incidents which were actually sexual assaults.

If a blow job is not a sexual relation, why is what Trump said sexual assault? Why is committing sexual assault while being President just personal stuff that is nobody else's business, but what Trump said in private while not even holding political office disqualifies him from being President?

As Trump said, “And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.” Clinton, Kennedy, and who knows how many other Presidents, took advantage of their "star" power to "sexually assault" many women. And Clinton is accused of continuing assaults when the women objected and resisted. At least Trump didn't force anything beyond initial advances if the woman said no.

Different strokes for different folks.

And now Trump apologizes for describing a decade ago, in vulgar language, a failed and unforced attempt. I have to admit that I laughed when I heard it. The scripted mea culpa that is so common now by those seeking the public vote. And Republicans jumping off the ship like scared rats. I can't help it. The scenario is just funny. The underlying hypocrisy on both sides is deliciously hilarious.

These are the important "issues." That's all they got.

And Spence, maybe, when you've heard men brag about sexual adventures, that is if your ears are not unusually virgin, they just didn't claim that they were "sexual assaults."

Last edited by detbuch; 10-08-2016 at 09:25 AM..