View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 08:41 AM   #136
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
Jim...you speak liblish...can you translate trafecta for me please?
If I had to guess, he means she is a "trifecta" for all the bigots and hatemongers on our side - she's a woman, a Muslim, and non-white. A deplorable's jackpot, if you will.

Therefore, when I criticize her for saying 9/11 was nothing more than "some people did something", it's not possible that I could have a rational, valid reason to criticize that comment. According to liberals, the only reason why that comment bothers me, is because the person who made the comment is brown and a muslim and doesn't have a wee-wee. It's not that she said something extremely stupid and offensive, it's that I'm a bigot. Do you see?

This is the same exact logic that leads them to believe that Trump criticized these women only because of their skin color. It's also the same exact logic that led Fredo Ocasio-Cortez to claim that Pelosi only criticizes them because of their skin color.

I have often said that it must be very nice to be anointed with "victim" status by liberals. Because once you have been so anointed, you can no longer be justly criticized for anything you say or do. Never. Any criticism of you, is necessarily bigotry.