View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 10:48 AM   #47
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim your a Transactional supporter of Trump or to keep it easy it's a quid pro quo

He gives you 2500.00 ( I know I am not seeing 2500 ) judges and abortion and you ignore everything else. Trust me politics has always had Transactional components . But the GOP and trump's supporters have taken it way beyond that

Just look at your rabid claims that the bidens need to be investigated, yet Carter paige was illegally surveillance, you can't have it both ways, why hasn't the GOP started their own investigations into these illegal Biden activities? Because he hasn't been nominated yet, or elected when those things happen and if they happen , we'll see the GOP smearing campaign in full gear
you’re demonstrably lying. i don’t ignore everything else. i call him out for being a jerk all the time, but only when it’s actually true. a demonstrably false post, pure BS. desperate times call for desperate actions.

any thoughtful voter gives a lot of thought to the kinds of judges a potus will appoint. No surprise, i love the way he’s packing all
levels of courts with young judges who will use the constitution as a rulebook, rather than using their own personal beliefs. if he gets re elected, and if the gop keeps the senate, he probably gets another supreme court pick, one that will really transform that court away from judicial activism, resulting in one that rules by the constitution. amazing that there is disagreement on that, absolutely amazing.

i’m not trying to have anything both ways. im not saying carter page can never be investigated, but not if the FBI has to break the rules to get permission to spy on him, which the IG says they did. If there was probable cause, then
there’s no need to use debunked dossiers. Is that going too fast for you?

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 12-31-2019 at 10:57 AM..