View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 09:34 AM   #15
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
Obama prefers to paint any person who owns a business as someone that has to find time between golf at their country club and trips on the yacht in order to make business decisions and decide on how best to screw over the average worker. Unfortunately because of this philosophy being preached by Obama, anyone who owns a business is assumed to be part of some secret society that has members that have never known a hard day's work.
Bingo.

I couldn't help but notice that when Obama (you know, the one who sympathisizes with the little guy) vacations on Martha's Vineyard, he's not pitching a tent or staying in a youth hostel. So it's OK, I guess, for him to pursue the rewards of wealth and prestige. But if anyone alse does it, we are the enemy.

I also notice that when Obama goes to fundraisers in Hollywood, he doesn't lecture Barbara Streisand and Steven Spielberg about the fact that their servents (employees) make a lot less than they do..

So if you are wealthy and vote Democrat, then you are a swell guy. If you are wealthy and vote Republican, you are a sinister crook hell-bent on screwing your employees.

That's "hope and change"?

Unfreakinbelievable. And here in CT, the only unknown this November, is how badly my side will lose to these people.