Thread: Dumpster fire
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 09:52 AM   #3
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Can somebody please explain what it takes to become a democratic leader? The state of Virginia is under siege due to their elected officials using poor judgment. The person they choose to respond to the state of the union address s almost as upside down as Al Sharpton. Is her debt going to get a similar pardon? It is entertaining and embarrassing at the same time. What a party of deception they have become.
I find the whole Virginia issue a distraction from real issues, perhaps the media finds it exciting, but why is it national news. Perhaps they could look at the number of republican legislators convicted vs democrats, but that means little also.

I don't think Stacey Abrams is in that bad a place.
Perhaps she should have refused to release her tax returns.
She has Debt, how unusual for an American. She may have made some bad financial choices in her life, but I don't think she is or has been bankrupt.
Do you have to claim to be a billionaire to run for office?
She has a net worth of 510K and debt of 220K, a good income potential and she is 46.
She helped her parents after Katrina, isn't that what conservatives say people should do, help each other and not depend on the government?
Lots of Americans are in worse shape.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin